- Date: 26 February 2021
- Location: online event
Within the European Union, norms and standards are being strengthened in response to the growing threat posed by cyber-attacks and to take advantage of the opportunities presented by the new digital age (European Council, 2019). This conference is part of the outreach work of the European Union’s ECHO project, whose vision is to provide an approach to the European Union’s cyber defence capabilities in an organised and coordinated manner. Within cyber defence, a vitally important area is the debate on the organisation of cybersecurity governance at various levels, national and supranational; for this reason, the main objective of this event is to bring together the vision of different actors in the cybersecurity ecosystem at European level in order to obtain a set of conclusions and detect areas of work with a view to improving capabilities in the field of cyber defence and cybersecurity.
Read more here
17:00 a 17:15 h. Presentation
17:15 – 18:00 h. Roundtable 1. ECHO Project and cybersecurity governance policy in the European Union. -English-
- Matteo Merialdo (ECHO Project)
- Luis Ángel Galindo (Telefónica).
18:00 – 19:15 h. Roundtable 2. Cyberspace politics. The Spanish case.
- Juan Antonio Gómez Bule. Cybersecurity gobernante in Spain.
- Mar López (National Security Department): Spanish Strategy of Cybersecurity and National Forum of Cybersecurity.
- Member of CCN (CNI). Cybersecurity public politics. Products and services certifications.
- Félix Barrio (INCIBE). Cybersecurity politics for citizens and business. Cybersecurity staff certifications.
- José Lominchar (UDIMA).
19:15 a 20:00 h. Roundtable 3. Teaching cybersecurity in the European Union.
- Juan Luis Rubio, (UDIMA). Cybersecurity teaching needs.
- Abel González, (UDIMA). Teaching cybercrime and cybersecurity skills: the human factor.
- Marco Romagna, (The Hague University). Teaching cybersecurity in Europe and cyberskills. -English-
- Francisco J. Girao (Security and Defense Organization)