BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP OPTION FOR ACTIVE INVOLVEMENT IN ECHO
What you get:
- Subscription to ECHO’s monthly newsletter
- Free participation in ECHO Workshops and Hackathons (up to 10 people)
- Participate in exclusive events for ECHO Participants (up to 10 people)
- Gain exclusive access to ECHO products and services
- Participate in dedicated surveys and studies
- Opportunity to become an ECHO Partner
This membership option also includes early access to demonstrations of key ECHO products and services, providing you with the unique opportunity to influence the various roadmaps and provide feedback.
Gain access to ECHO products and services, including, but not limited to:
- ECHO Early Warning System (EWS) and its reference library of information
- ECHO Multi-Sector Assessment Framework (MAF): Methodology
- ECHO Multi-Sector Assessment Framework (MAF): Tool
- ECHO Federated Cyber-Range (FCR) Level 1 – Inclusion in the FCR as a Cyber-Range Provider or a Content Provider
- ECHO Cyber-Skills Framework (CSF) Level 1
As an ECHO Participant, you receive information about the outcomes of the project, participate in some of the ECHO events, and are interested to collaborate more actively with ECHO by providing support, effort, feedback and/or participation in studies and demonstrations, and you have the opportunity to gain full access to specific topics, such as the ECHO EWS.
- You are bound by a simple New Participant Agreement and the Consortium Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- You as a company need to agree with our data processing policy.
- You can unsubscribe from individual items or from membership altogether, but if you are bound by specific tasks, you need to contact the engagement team for more information.