SAVE THE DATE!
CYBERSECURITY, RESILIENCE AND CYBER THREAT INTELLIGENCE
IN ENERGY AND HEALTHCARE SECTORS
28 June 2022, 14:00 – 16:00 CEST, Demonstration and discussion on the ECHO Early Warning System
29 June 2022, 10:00 – 12:20 CEST, Tabletop exercise in the energy industry
30 June 2022, 10:00 – 12:20 CEST, Tabletop exercise in the healthcare industry
Location of the training: online
Tools: ECHO e-Learning platform, MS Teams, ECHO-Early Warning System
Who we are looking for?
- ICT professionals in energy and healthcare sectors;
- Cybersecurity or information security specialists and enthusiast;
- ICT specialists who are interested in cybersecurity implications in energy and healthcare;
- Students in ICT or cybersecurity
Course fee: free of charge
There are no specific requirements for participation in the training although it is highly recommendable for the participants to have ICT knowledge, skills, and experience in working with ICT systems respectively in the healthcare (e.g. database or hospital ICT administration) and energy sectors (e.g. SCADA administration).
Between 18th and 28th June 2022 ICT professionals in Healthcare and Energy industries get access to the ECHO e-Learning system to prepare for a participation in a sector-specific tabletop exercise. The exercises will take place respectively:
- 29 June 2022, 10:00 – 12:20 CEST, Tabletop exercise in the energy industry, online (MS Teams, ECHO-Early Warning System)
- 30 June 2022, 10:00 – 12:20 CEST, Tabletop exercise in the healthcare industry, online (MS Teams, ECHO-Early Warning System)
The applicants can register for participation in one of the two trainings. Some of the e-learning modules and content are general for both sectors.
The ECHO Summer School includes 2 parts compulsory for accreditation:
- Asynchronous e-Learning – the trainees get access to the ECHO e-learning platform with 5-hour sector-specific course where the content is presented with video, text, presentations and quizzes. The trainees can take the course between 18-28 June at their best convenience. The participants must choose between energy or healthcare trainings.
- Synchronous virtual Tabletop exercise – 2-hour interactive exercise with the support of tutors from Bournemouth University. The trainees get access to ECHO-Early Warning System where they participate in real-world threat-intelligence scenarios. The School closes with an evaluation session, where trainees have the opportunity to give feedback as to their experience on the School.
Focus of the programme
The ECHO Summer School programme is intended to provide the participants with understanding and application of cyber security concepts and sector-specific implications in the healthcare or energy industry, especially latest technology and operational developments.
APPLICATION IS CLOSED!
For more information on the ECHO assets check ECHO’s YouTube channel!
Organiser of the programme
The ECHO Federated Summer School 2022 is organised by the European network of Cybersecurity centres and competence Hub for innovation and Operations (ECHO)
The ECHO project is funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the grant agreement no 830943.